Ecosystem Builder Interview with Baylie Evans, gBETA Managing Director at gener8tor
What every ecosystem needs is a connector that builds this vast network of open doors for more and more people to access different people and resources they were never able to before. This week, episode 9 of Entrepreneurship on the RISE Podcast is about building networking loops!
In this episode of Entrepreneurship on the RISE Podcast, Jacob and Lauren, joined by their guest Baylie Evans are sharing the importance of creating programs that connect people together for the greater good and how thinking outside of the box can drive recruitment numbers for programs in rural communities.
In this episode, we sat down with Baylie Evans, gBETA Managing Director at gener8tor. Based in Cheyenne, Wyoming, Baylie was the manager for gBETA in Wyoming before her current national role.
- How Baylie uses the networking opportunities she has had throughout her career to continue to connect people in her current role.
- Using solution-driven marketing to peak interest in programs for entrepreneurs.
- Thinking out of the box and recruiting individuals who may have never considered themselves an entrepreneur or someone with a startup.
- How the gBETA program helps businesses grow in ways they never thought possible.
- Emerging opportunities for business in rural America, specifically Wyoming.
- Connectivity is key to building a community of entrepreneurial success.
gBETA is a free accelerator to build your company, meet mentors, and pitch investors. gBETA runs multiple times every year in cities across the United States. Up to five companies from a range of verticals are selected from a competitive applicant pool to participate in the free seven-week program. Learn more and apply at https://gener8tor.com/gbeta
CONNECT WITH GENER8OR AND GBETA:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Joe Kirgues on Supporting the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs