Beth Zimmer on Reducing the Barriers to Entry for Rural Startups
Serendipity in ecosystem building is a huge underlying and immeasurable resource. It’s important to have communities the support of amazing things coming together in a harmonious way. This episode of the Entrepreneurship on the RISE Podcast is about reducing the barriers to entry for rural startups.
In this episode of Entrepreneurship on the RISE Podcast, Jacob and Lauren, joined by their guest Beth Zimmer are sharing Beth’s experience in working to solve the problem of an underdeveloped ecosystem lacking in startups and the beauty that comes when we all work together towards a common goal.
- The role of serendipity in ecosystem building.
- What is an ecosystem builder, in Beth’s own words.
- How Right to Start helps reduce the barrier to entry so that entrepreneurs can start and feel supported along the way.
- Creating a platform with high engagement by setting the intentions of it being a space that belongs to all of it’s creators AND users.
- The immense value of social capital in ecosystem building.
- Advice and guidance for early ecosystem builders.
Ecosystem building is a no brainer but we have to remember that we can go farther together than we can alone.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag us! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH BETH ZIMMER:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: