Tara St. Clair on Fostering Collaboration and Connection while Ecosystem Building
For anything to come together in a short amount of time AND without funding, it takes a community of people believing in the same mission and working together to create a network of resources to act as a strong foundation. This week, episode season 2, episode 3 of Entrepreneurship on the RISE Podcast is about fostering collaboration and connection!
In this episode of Entrepreneurship on the RISE Podcast, Jacob and Lauren, joined by their guest Tara St. Clair are sharing how far we can go when we come together as a network of one and the true value in integrating ecosystem building into our school systems to build the next generation of leaders.
A Parkersburg native, St. Clair has a passion for collaboration. She co-founded the West Virginia Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Network in 2019 and currently serves as the Co-Chair for the ecosystem and Bridging Innovation Week.
- How Tara and her colleague’s work fills the need to match resource providers with entrepreneurs looking for support in growing their business.
- The Bridging Innovation Summit’s impact as the jumping off point to continue fostering collaboration and connection in West Virginia and beyond.
- The responsibility of future generations to build upon the natural grit and hardworking nature of West Virginians.
- Where Tara hopes to see her efforts and the ecosystem as a whole expand into in the coming years.
- Tracking the correlation of integrating entrepreneurship into education at a young age with the likelihood that these students will go on to become better entrepreneurs and employees.
CONNECT WITH TARA ST. CLAIR:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Bill Woodrum, Community and Economic Development