February is Black History Month
In honor of Black History Month, RISE Collaborative presents, “The Vibrary,” a virtual library of business resources, Black Business facts, and a treasure hunt celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit of Southern Virginia (GO Virginia Region 3).
After reading through “The Vibrary” presentation, we invite you to take action by completing the items on this checklist. Each activity provides you with an opportunity to earn an entry in the drawing that will be held on March 1st. Support business growth and development, have some fun, and earn a chance to win a prize!
How to Enter to Win
- Join The Grapevine Facebook Group and/or The Grapevine LinkedIn Group
- Complete an activity on The Vibrary Checklist
- Repeat, all month! You can complete multiple activities per day.
The Grapevine Entrepreneur Network
The Grapevine is made up of entrepreneurs and ecosystem builders across Southern Virginia, with a shared interest in supporting Black & Brown-owned and woman-owned businesses and entrepreneurs. The Grapevine Entrepreneur Workgroup meets monthly on Zoom and communicates. We welcome all entrepreneurs and ecosystem builders in Southern Virginia to join our LinkedIn and Facebook groups to share resources, ask questions, and make connections. Learn More
What Will You Win:
On March 1st, there will be a drawing with everyone’s entries from the month of February. The grand prize package includes:
- Free 1-month Coworking Membership or 5 Daily Punch Passes at the SOVA Innovation Hub
- Swag! RISE Collaborative notebook, SOVA Innovation Hub T-shirt, and SVHEC tote bag andwater bottle.
- Stay tuned! We may have a few surprises to announce throughout the month!
Not a member of The Grapevine yet? Everyone is welcome to join. Learn more.